Descripción del puesto de trabajo
In this position, the successful candidate will perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an Engineering organization. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
* Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings, interviews, and team events
* Organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
* Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
* Maintains office supplies and a well-coordinated and functional office environment
* Maintains distribution lists and org charts up to date
* Manages departmental purchasing and recognition procedures
* Tracks headcount and spending
* Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and
* Is a resource for office related software applications.
Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and require working within a globally dispersed team. Work is performed within generally defined parameters as per Service Level Agreement with supported groups. Judgment and decision-making ability are required in resolving moderately complex problems within a multitasking environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Candidate must possess the following Minimum Qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
* BSc degree in Administration or related area
* Proficient in Spoken and Written English language
* Very good communication & interpersonal skills
* Ability to build strong relationships within and outside department to effectively support the organization
* Self-driven, proactive person with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision/direction
* Working knowledge on: Microsoft Office Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Web-based team collaboration tools such as SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype
* Experience in domestic and international travel arrangements
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to organize & prioritize tasks independently.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.