Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Honeywell is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data/analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. Honeywell IT is at the forefront of this change and we are looking for a team member who thrives on challenging the status quo, embraces new technology and intelligent risk taking, has passion for innovation, is results-oriented and excels in a fast paced environment.
Our goal is to provide a foundation for our businesses to innovate faster and drive our competitive advantage. As a member of the Honeywell IOT team, the candidate will develop and manage the execution of best practices to guide the product organization through various stages of the HON NPI process and development lifecycle.
We are seeking an Agile Scrum Master who is passionate about getting things done quickly, efficiently and with a vast experience of implementing complex engineering service programs. The Agile Scrum Master will support the existing Program Management team in ensuring roadmap execution and process adherence. The person must enjoy taking initiatives and solving complex problems that help accomplish business objectives in innovative ways, and balance stakeholder and employee expectations without being dogmatic or theoretical about it. You should bring the latest knowledge from across the industry along with hands-on experience in having implemented agile practices across teams/an organization.
Agile Project Management
* Well-versed with key agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, XP) and Lean and Kanban software development.
* Project planning, tracking, and reporting
* Facilitate meetings, including project kickoffs, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
* Coach Product Managers, Developers, and Development Leads on effective processes and best practices
* Assist in Release Management
* Administration experience with JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence
NPI Process Alignment
* Guide the product organization through the various stages of the HON NPI process and development lifecycle, managing and coordinating cross-functional dependencies, while ensuring the successful delivery of products that are aligned with strategic goals.
* Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering regarding product definition, project schedule, feature scope, commitments, and project-related decisions.
* Aggregate, organize, and synthesize program and project information in order to encourage transparency and facilitate cross-functional communication throughout projects.
Process Efficiency & Lean Execution
* Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drives process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
* Be a change agent: Identifying ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to customers Fast and Right.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager managing multiple software development projects within a strategic program.
* 3+ years’ experience as an Certified Scrum Master successfully managing multiple software development projects within a strategic program.
* Prefer PMI Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
* Experience delivering IOT or Cloud based services highly preferred
* Software start-up project management experience
* Experience managing multiple concurrent projects (>5)
* Experience managing highly technical complex projects with team members that are globally disbursed
* Deep understanding of project management methodologies (agile and waterfall) with real life application
* Proven ability to influence without authority
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Comfortable with abstraction and a rapidly changing environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up:http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx