Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *127230
*Work Area: *Sales
*Expected Travel: *0 - 40%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Ariba is the global leader in business commerce networks, supporting more than $1Trillion dollars in yearly trade between 2 million connected companies. Ariba is transforming the way the world conducts business and is poised for strong continued growth with its innovation around the commerce graph. Every day, SAP Ariba helps companies collaborate with trading partners to run end-to-end processes of Sourcing, Procurement, Accounts Payable and also Supply Chain, helping them to manage spend, cut costs, reduce risk, gain operational efficiency, and grow revenue. This collaboration is enabled through a cloud-based community where companies find buying, selling, and managing its Supply Chain.
The Value Network Director role will be evangelizing and applying SAP Ariba’s Business Commerce Enablement framework during the sales process to ensure customer adoption and success.
The SAP Ariba VN Director is responsible by lead and support the pipeline development for the Business Network working with Market Unit Sales team, and also obtaining prospect and customer commitment to SAP Ariba programs through the success planning process, which includes conducting a diagnostic, building a business case, defining a roadmap and obtaining executive buy-in.
This role demonstrates deep competency in Supply Chain Collaboration, Procurement and Finance, but also the ability to foster continuous dialog with senior client stakeholders during the sales cycle and delivery efforts around organizational, strategic, and operational issues influencing value generation.
The role lends itself to opportunity identification and high-level networking within existing clients and developing the relationship as a trusted partner at new prospects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Identify and develop opportunities for business process transformation mainly in Supply Chain Collaboration, but also in Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing transaction automation, Accounts Payable automation, working capital improvement, performance analytics and compliance tracking
- Profile a customer’s current maturity across various supply chain, procurement, and finance functions to identify the opportunity and cost to get to best-in-class
- Develop associated business case for business process transformation, mainly in Supply Chain
- Drive executive meetings to obtain buy-in to the program through insightful solution options and a clear articulation of Ariba’s domain expertise
- Support new solution development through conceptualization, implementation and execution
- Identify opportunities to refine existing or develop new intellectual property and methodology, frameworks and tools (e.g., questionnaires, presentations, implementation methodology, performance management) based on past experience, research, and analysis
- Be viewed as a thought leader in Supply Chain and Procurement by speaking at various industry forums, publishing articles and delivering innovative solutions
- Develop intellectual capital that can be leveraged into marketing and sales materials that will position the firm as a thought leader and generate project revenue
- Support innovation around our service delivery model and provide guidance to the service and support organizations on how to execute improvements
- Actively contributes to knowledge capital; responsible for coordinating efforts across specific content areas
- Works to generate demand within the region by participating in speaking events, building demand generation content, capturing success stories
- Collaborate with field sales leadership to serve as an Evangelist of the SAP Ariba Network, identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, ensure coverage of strategic opportunities, and execute sales plays in partnership with regional Account Executives for SAP Ariba / Network deals.
10 years functional and or consulting experience (Supply Chain, Procurement, Sourcing, Accounts Payable)
The ideal candidate will have leadership experience in Supply Chain Management, Sourcing for Direct Spend and any of the following functional areas: Procurement, Accounts Payable, Supplier Risk Management and others;
Strategy consulting experience at senior manager or principal level
Experience in technology enabled business transformation projects
Demonstrated success as part of a commercial / client facing team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation and organizational skills
Strong leadership and people development skills
Strong business and financial acumen
Ability to work in a team environment and share best practices regularly
Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
Hands on attitude
Strong problem solving ability
Strong interpersonal relationship and negotiation skills
Industry experience a plus
Native Spanish and fluent in English
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
Displays a strong understanding of best practice business processes related to Supply Chain, Sourcing for Direct material, Procurement, and Finance
Ability to influences the opinions and decisions of clients using understanding of client’s organizational processes and best-in-class maturity at both the executive / decision maker level as well as user level
Displays proactive communication (i.e., face-to-face meetings and phone calls are more frequent than emails)
Speaks to and manages opportunities and accounts across all elements of a successful Value Network program (e.g., processes, systems, spend, structure, measures and incentives, people and culture)
Targets, cultivates, and manages high-level client relationships (e.g. C-level, VP, or Director) to build influence and can intervene when a manager needs a senior presence
Recognizes the service needs associated with a client-focused business model
Has a strong understanding of Latin America markets
Applies a broad knowledge of Supply Chain, Sourcing for Direct Materials, Procurement and Finance applications/solutions
Familiar with the full spectrum of SAP Ariba’s solutions, as well as associated differentiators between SAP Ariba’s and the competition’s offerings
Tailors selling approach for diverse customer groups
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * Network, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, ERP, SAP, Technology, Finance, Operations