Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Processes incoming orders accurately and efficiently
* Issue Return Notifications by email for product coming back for repair, warranty and credit
* Create credit and debit memos as needed to update customer accounts
* Developing and maintaining positive customer experiences by ensuring that customers are completely satisfied with overall service from quotation through delivery.
* Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
* Uses SAP to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders
* Maintains good relationships with other departments to enhance the customer experience.
* Continually expanding knowledge base on current and new products and operations.
* Participates in a culture of continues improvement; HOS/Teams/Lean/Standard Work
* Use CRM tool to manage and document customer data and documentation
* Follow standard work and policies to ensure a continues high/efficient level of customer service
* High school diploma/GED
* 2 years related customer service experience
* Associates degree
* Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written
* Self motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Proven analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
* Self-starter able to work independently or within a team environment to achieve business goals and objectives