Descripción del puesto de trabajo
If you are a self-led, energetic professional, Honeywell currently has an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skills in a key role as a Customer Care Specialist in our new customer care operation located in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
The Smart Grid Solutions (SGS) customer care center provides front line customer service, customer enrollment, qualification, dispatching and troubleshooting support for SGS field operations throughout North America. This includes both inbound and outbound calls.
The successful candidate will become part of a team of customer care professionals that maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction. In this role you will be providing direct resolution to customer inquiries regarding SGS field programs including energy efficiency, demand response and utility rebate programs in North America.
* Provide program guidance and education to customers.
* Meet client requirements for field installation scheduling, troubleshooting, and front line customer service.
* Perform diagnostics/troubleshooting over the phone to attempt to resolve or take action immediately, determine the scope of the problem and assist in providing temporary interim technical solutions until a technician can arrive if service dispatching is required.
* Schedule field technicians for service calls through customer enrollment and equipment qualification via inbound and outbound calls.
* Work closely with team and supervisor to meet weekly and monthly production goals
* Acts as focal point/liaison for customer inquiries and issues; and take appropriate action to respond or correct.
* Works closely with other customer care operations within SGS
* Participates in team meetings where appropriate to meet service level and productivity goals.
* High School Degree or Equivalent
* Excellent English skills
* Interpersonal skills; including ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport at all levels.
* Associates or Bachelor degree is preferred.
* Excellent communication/phone skills.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Technical background illustrating capability to learn energy efficiency, thermostats and demand response products
* Flexibility in schedule and work hours
* Available to potentially work some weekends