Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are storytellers, with a mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. And we’re looking for an exceptional new talent to drive creative concepts and storytelling, in Nike Mexico.
Brand Communications function establishes and strengthens authentic connections with audiences through the lens of innovation and sport. We are focused on premium and innovative brand stories; Managing brand equity; Engaging, inspiring and motivating communities. Our audiences include athletes, business partners, consumers, employees, influencers and media. We work across the Nike portfolio driving storytelling. We are looking for individuals with the ability to expand the boundaries of brand communications and define the future. Individuals, who connect, influence and deliver new levels of creative and strategic thinking. Our field of play begins in the world of sport. Our exposure is across the business and touches every corner of the globe. If you are looking for an opportunity to engage your passion in sports and operate in a highly creative environment that partners across the Brand and Business you are in the right place.
- Brand Comm coordinator will lead Football, WMS and Running categories reporting directly to the Brand Comm Director;
- Main leadership over adaptation and extension projects. Co-leadership and support on the origination projects;
- Ability to apply brand strategy, business, and consumer insights into creative briefings;
- Will be responsible to drive creative communication briefings and lead the advertising agency;
- Responsibility over budget management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field preferred;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Marketing Communication teams or Advertising agency (either Account or Planning);
- Proficient in Key Note is a differentiator;
- Low travel requirement needed.
EXPERIENCE SKILLS REQUIRED
- High sense of judging creatives is key to this role;
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, trends and social media landscape;
- Well-versed in new and innovative media channels, and be an expert in finding a sharp point of view, and interesting new ways to engage consumers in a big idea;
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8188