Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At CompuCom, our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them - anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our mission is to elevate the technology experience through dynamic, proactive and seamless support that energizes people's business and personal lives, and to make it a reality, we need you to join our talented team. If you are interested in expanding your career in one of the best companies to work in Mexico, this is your chance.
The Business Analyst role is to strategically design data feeds. This includes integration and alignment of contracts or statements of work with databases, data warehouses, and a wide variety of source systems. The Business Intelligence Analyst is also responsible for ensuring data accuracy through support functions and in-depth testing for both the data feeds and main application.
* Assess contract details and bridge any gaps in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
* Design, code, test, and document all new or modified data feeds, applications, and programs.
* Develop new business content and functionality.
* Analyze reports and content from other systems to confirm accuracy.
* Review source system functionality and configuration and align to desired results.
* Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization's business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
* Evaluate and select database/data warehouse components, including hardware, relational database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools and database design solutions.
* College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
* Strong Expertise in SAS, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Microstrategy and/or ETL tools.
* Minimum of 6 years direct work experience in business intelligence/reporting.
* Strong/expert knowledge of SQL / PLSQL scripting language.
* Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
* Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
* In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems.
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws. Knowledge of contractual law and obligations.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please send us your resume and we will contact you to initiate a process.
At CompuCom we are convinced that our strength relies on our workforce diversity; therefore our culture is based on non-discrimination, respect, and work-life balance.