Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *127638
*Work Area: *Sales
*Expected Travel: *0 - 20%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
This role is responsible for a targeted go-to-market (GTM) approach by Market Unit and Industry to ensure successful launch of SAP’s newest cloud solution: SAP Anywhere. Priority focus will be to develop standard, volume processes and improve Pipeline Conversion in the North America and UKI market units. Effective individual will create strategies, project plans and sales initiatives to on-board the sales team, pilot/ test operational processes, integrate into appropriate region marketing initiatives and drive revenue.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Develop and execute a cross functional project plan for commercial and market launch phases
* Provide leadership and drive the execution. Lead the project team of individuals responsible for launch components
* Guide efforts to develop local capabilities, enabling market leadership to respond most quickly to growth opportunities
* Raise awareness regarding bottlenecks and/or barriers to execution arising from challenges.
* Understand and leverage best practice programs, tools, methods and processes already available in the region
* Identify and prioritize where new processes (net new names, low touch ordering, etc) are required
* Lead project definition and high speed execution of new processes / policies required to deliver high number of customer transactions
* Participate in feedback loop with product development to facilitate continuous product development
* Synthesize learnings from current activities to amplify existing region efforts or develop new programs to ensure achievement of revenue and market objectives (Best Practice Development)
* Work with region marketing to improve conversion (interest-to-action) via digital, online, and demand generation activation across Sales and Marketing led efforts.
* Lead cross-functional, diverse teams through influence
* Demonstrate ‘design thinking’ principles to lead transformational organizational change as it relates to interest-to-action and accelerated volume sales transactions.
* Develop clear accountability for goals and tasks, track and evaluate progress
- 10 years working experience with high volume/ high transaction technology solutions, SaaS software and services preferred
- 5+ years project management experience, Project Management Professional certification a plus
- 5+ years Director / management experience with proven record of excellent performance.
- Strong background in the SME ecosystem and knowledge of sales and delivery channels
- Track record and proven success in influence and change management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to navigate in complex landscapes and to build networks; must be able to engage and build liaisons at the executive level.
- Team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of people and cultures at different organizational levels, both face-to-face and virtually.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project timelines
- Demonstrated financial acumen
- Results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * Database, Developer, Business Development, Manager, Technology, Sales, Management