Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *137169
*Work Area: *Customer Service and Support
*Expected Travel: *0 - 10%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking a Senior Business Process Consultant.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Application specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blue print, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Minimum six years consulting experience in application
- Has experience with minimum of five full cycle implementations
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes (if applicable)
- Has performed at least one feasibility study
- Understands the Business Process Library approach and is contributing to it
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- English: Fluent
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Business Process, Technology, Management