Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 170615
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Patricia Martinez
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Senior Business Process Consultant (f/m) Analytics is responsible for creating the data visualization and navigation paths for the selected business models, working closely with the KPI/Business Analyst who will design the detailed storyboards for each of the use cases, and with the business users using technology to create a vision for an analytic end-to-end solution. The role will involve both technical and soft skills and will comprise the delivery of consulting services projects involving in depth technical expertise, leadership, architectural design, stakeholder management as well as building the integration of our Products & Solutions to best address our Customers needs.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The consultant uses SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, Hadoop and SAP BW/4HANA to execute solve our customer’s business problems or enable them to take full advantage of business opportunities. In this role, the consultant works directly with industry experts and technology experts to translate our customers’ business needs into analytics solutions, present and deliver a solution to the client. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as a part of a high-performance team in an international environment. It’s also expected that you are travelling around in your regionally and globally.
* Deliver industry-centric customer projects through providing predictive analysis for desired business metrics.
* Selects the appropriate toolset to create the visualization in for the end result.
* Will involve leading or participating in business sessions to extract applicable customer corporate objectives and identification of business requirements.
* Provide strong predictive analytics expertise in the development of new solutions as well as the improvement of existing solutions.
* Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement any kind of Analytics solutions, sometimes in conjunction with partners from Gap analysis/specification phase till roll-out/support
* Tests and ensures all the data passes correctly from the back-end source to the front-end visualization with the expected performance
* Participate in productization efforts and facilitate knowledge transfer throughout the team, particularly in enabling a larger group of like skill-sets in the larger SAP Analytics and Insight Services community.
* Meet clients, write reports and give presentations, analyze their requirements, and prepare project proposals
* Review and contribute to solution knowledge base with specific areas of expertise, Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices
* Satisfy customer requirements within agreed timescales
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
In addition to a strong scientific and IT background, the position requires strong problem-solving and consulting capabilities with the ability to communicate effectively in an international team environment.
The ideal candidate covers a major part of the following expertise areas:
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Informatics
- 5+ years of SAP projects experience
- 9+ years of Analytics projects
- Strong background software development experience
- Experience in multicultural environments
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new mathematical or technical methods with little guidance
- Willingness to participate in the sales process as a subject matter expert
- Ability to inspire confidence and work with all levels of client and internal staff Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to non-scientific audience’s High energy, clear goal orientation and strong work ethic; “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English at advanced level is a must
- Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new technologies quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving team
- Motivated, and able to work effectively under pressure
Customer facing skills:
- Ability to capture customer requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner; with non-technical audience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Presentation skills – ability to create professional presentations, handle proper setup of location, use technical/visual aid, have adequate body language and vocabulary, proactively engage with customer and handle questions
- Project Management track record (liaison with Customer, Sales team, Marketing, Customer Service teams)
- 9+ years overall experience in technical and business roles.
- Track record of successfully implementing production of complex analytics projects in challenging environments.
- Experience in developing software, in most of the following areas:
- Data warehousing/reporting/ETL: SAP BW, BW/4HANA, SAP HANA, S/4 Analytics, SAP BusinessObjects, ORACLE BI, Cognos, MS Power BI, informatica
- Mathematical modeling is a plus: MatLab, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Workbench/SPSS, SAS, R
- Strong technical knowledge in any kind of data mining or statistics software is a plus
- Must possess a strong executive presence, with the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Ability to work with business users and then cross into technology and create a vision for an end-to-end solution
- Ability to work and communicate in a high-performance team, and recommend solutions to internal and external issues
- Industry-specific experience in Retail, Consumer Products, Banking, Insurance or Telecommunications is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English . Portuguese is a plus
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, ERP, Consulting, Database, Technology