Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Deal Manager is responsible to validate the new business opportunities that the partners submit to hp for private or public sector deals, to obtain special pricing and certificate letters to resell hp brand. They will collaborate with the Program Lead, BU Program Manager, and extended team to support key initiatives and process improvements.
- Deal Manager is responsible to validate and ensure compliance for eligibility for determine deals to a specific partner.
- Executes processes such as commercial policies analysis (bitacora), letters creation within 2BD and deals approval or rejection within 5BD.
- Provide feedback and accurate information to our internal/external partners, to provide answer to the partners inquires within 1BD (generic mailbox).
- Participate and collaborate with the internal/external partners training to improve the process efficiency and knowledge.
- Contributes to continuous process refinement and improvement.
- Evaluates a variety of common business issues and recommends course of action.
- Ensure the record management for the deal registration process.
- Collaborate with Program Manager, Program Lead, and key program stakeholders.
- Produces analyses and reports using business applications.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 2 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills
* Developed knowledge and skills in Excel (Intermediate level)
* Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
* Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
* Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.