Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is evolving the way the world moves in cities. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 500+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Support the building of internal reporting processes and procedures for auto-related claims in Latin America which will scale with Uber’s growth
* Investigate new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials to determine the best initial contact and establish action plan based on case facts, best practices, protocols, regulatory issues and available resources
* Communicate with claimants, drivers, passengers, witnesses, and/or applicable insurers to ensure timely and correct handling of the matter with insurers and third-party administrators.
* Communicate between all relevant parties and the applicable insurer(s) through resolution of the claim
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 5+ years of liability claims handling experience with strong preference for auto liability experience
* Effective written and verbal communication skills to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals.
* Extraordinary attention to detail
* Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts and make recommendations based upon information collected
* Fluency in English, Spanish required
* Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
***** If interested, please submit your resume in English *****
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Flexible work schedule considered!