Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Cost Accounting Manager will plan and lead the cost accounting activities
for the Reynosa Hydraulics Campus, including both PMC and Fluid Conveyance.
* Develop standards and coordinate the annual cost roll.
* Develop and pursue cost out activities and manage Flex Productivity.
* Assist and manage the annual physical inventory.
* Lead the quarterly material review board (MRB) meetings.
* Coordinate the annual transfer price update.
* Coordinate and complete annual Factory reporting.
* Coordinate and submit Type A and Type B CARs.
* GTM and tax compliance reporting.
* Verification and analysis of cycle count program and results.
* Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as:
Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year
over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
* Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Finance.
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Basic knowledge of Trade Compliance.
* Prior experience as accounting Supervisor, or cost accountant.
* Desirable Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
CPA or CMA.
* Management experience including supervising professional staff.
* Familiar with Finance and ERP information Systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.