Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This position will have direct responsibility over the HBT-SPS-HPS Americas COTA staff at SLP.
1. Manage and develop HBT-SPS-HPS Americas COTA staff at SLP
2. Drive month-end close processes
3. Ensure deadlines are met at acceptable quality levels
4. Active engagement with SBU, other service providers (i.e Cash Services) and stakeholders within Honeywell. Host improvement meetings and drive improvement on identified issues within area of responsibility.
5. Provide financial reports, analysis, explanations and advice based on knowledge of financial information, relevant GAAP and supporting SAP systems.
6. Participate in process improvement reviews and projects. Reduce exceptions through root cause analysis and implementation of solutions.
7. Focus on relevant metrics and develop action plans based on metric outcome, interface with SBU finance and entity controllership to facilitate desired improvements.
8. Ensure relevant GAAP, Honeywell accounting policies and COTA procedures are adhered to.
9. Participate in external and internal audits as merited.
10. Share identified opportunities for driving consistency of model deployment and link with other COTA team members as necessary to maintain model integrity.
1. BS Accounting, 7+ years Accounting, financial reporting experience in global, public companies, and holding positions of increasing responsibility.
2. At least 2 years in a supervisory capacity with increasing responsibility.
3. Knowledge of ERP Systems, SAP; HFM and Smartview; BI; Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.); significant understanding of financial data flows through ledger and reporting systems.
4. English language skills both written and spoken are essential.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once; global mentality; ability to work with moderate guidance or oversight; ability to work in a team as well as individually; ability to interact with all levels of the organization; adaptable to change.