Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- ### Descripción
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment. Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. Become part of our great team as:
Customer Service Agent
Job description: Responsible for reaching out to customers to offer the best attention and solution for costumers. All agents are the contact between our customers and the company to solve problems and offer the best experience in service.
- Utilize computer to give the best solution to customers.
- Answering inquiries and resolving problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests. Skills and Qualifications:
- Schedule availability
- Bachillerato / Highschool certificate
- Customer service experience
- Data entry skills
- Verbal communication and active listening
- Interpersonal empathy is a must, tolerance with client, multitasking.
What we offer:
Great Salary up to $15,000 mxn (salary + incomes)
You are paid hourly and you also have the opportunity monthly to move commission levels. Professional growth in 6 months based in your performance, immediate and direct hiring, paid training and transport night shifts.
If you live in another state we have financial aid for residence change.
Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005 with the mission of providing affordable loans that help people with little or no credit history establish credit and build a better future.
Oportun operates more than 245 retail locations and delivers bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service via retail locations such as Jalostotitlán y León Mx.
TOGETHER WE CREATE OPPORTUNITY
* Fecha de contratación: 26/02/2018
* Cantidad de vacantes: 1
- Educación mínima: Educación media superior -Bachillerato General
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: A partir de 18 años
- Conocimientos: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No