Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Are you passionate about building the world of tomorrow, enthusiastic about Amazon's customer-focused mission, and hungry to create innovative marketing programs in technology? We are looking for an experienced and self-directed marketing leader for Amazon Devices and related technologies in Mexico. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
As the Manager, Developer Marketing for Mexico, you will build and execute a strong marketing and evangelism plan to help launch products for developers, increase awareness of our technology and acquire new developers. You will act as the business manager for the products in Mexico, developing a deep understanding of the developer business and the local developer community. Responsibilities will include large-scale awareness programs and acquisition of leads through channels including paid and organic search, display advertising, affiliate marketing, social media, e-mail, and other online and offline marketing channels.
You will be expected to innovate and will be empowered to expand our marketing and evangelism horizons to new channels and approaches. In typical Amazon fashion, this role will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities, and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
* Create and execute the marketing and evangelism plan to reach developers in Mexico, including managing budget, forecasting and regular reporting.
* Own the development and localization of value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for Amazon Devices.
* Work with product and global marketing teams to manage timelines and distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages for the developer audience.
* Craft compelling, audience-specific and localized messages and campaigns (videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) to fuel our digital marketing engine.
* Own the localization of our developer portal for the developer community in Mexcio.
* Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing with communities and industry events.
* Create innovative audience experiences and partner with social engines and community influencers to scale our message, awareness, and adoption.
* Built a robust developer community, collect valuable feedback, and champion developer needs internally.
- At least 10+ years of experience in marketing and product evangelism – preferably with developer experience
- Business level written and verbal fluency in English
- Demonstrable, successful, history of defining marketing strategy and executional excellence
- Proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of your internal and external customers
- Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies and business units
- A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to earn trust with stakeholders across teams
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization