Descripción del puesto de trabajo
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is living one of its biggest transformation ever … we need disruptive people that want to change all the traditional and/or non value added activides of that exists on an analysis before taking a decision, we need to standardize, automate & digitize GE CORE analysis process to optimize GE resoruces and improve GE EPS.
* We work on a project basis: First project will be Power Services CIA closing process digitization.
* Project management skills (process oriented).
* Cross functional & Biz interaction (Digital, Finance, Cmmercial, etc) (GO, PS, REN, O&G, etc).
* At the FP&A COE we challenge you to find a new way of doing finance.
* We are Digital threat early adapters we use business out data and our analytic tools to create value-added insights to empower decision making, reduce costs, drive productivity and help our partners deliver business results by automating, digitizing and leveraging a diverse talent pool.
* We want our FMPs to know how to code and manipulate.
* Business Intelligence & Extract transform and load tools Tools to be usesd: (Tableau, Spotfire, Robotics, Alteryx, Talend, Smartsheets, etc).
* Eager to learn about Digital Tools.
* Customer focus oriented.
* Strong Financial systems skills, advanced Excel capabilities.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Desire to drive process changes leveraging new technology.
* Ability to interact cross-functionally.