Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're looking for an online marketing team member to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new RIDERS and DRIVERS through online channels. We are looking for open-minded, lifelong learners, who take initiative and can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. As member of the LATAM marketing team, you are able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to everyone. You should be a demonstrated innovator and savvy in marketing, ready to create Uber campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
What you'll do
- Launch and optimise new acquisition campaigns across all channels including paid Search, Social, Display, and Mobile
- Work closely with brand design, communications, driver operations, growth marketing, and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns
- Closely monitor, measure and report on marketing-driven growth in the region
- Prioritizing initiatives resulting in the greatest returns for the company
- Lead creative development and localization process for the region
What you'll need
- 5 years in online performance marketing - at a search engine, comparison shopping engine, SEM/digital agency, ad network or retargeting company
- Deep knowledge of search marketing and/or auction-based display advertising
- Demonstrated experience in managing accounts or campaigns across multiple markets & countries
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks for multiple stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and other spreadsheet applications to analyze data and produce reports (i.e. pivot tables are your friends)
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Multiple languages spoken is a plus
- Experience with mobile marketing, driving app downloads, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, all a plus
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Basic SQL knowledge
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.