Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Honeywell has an opening for a Director, Leadership Development, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) and Legal Function. The location for this position is Mexico. This position will be filled by a seasoned learning professional with previous experience in large companies that possess best-in-class operations organizations.
* This position reports directly to the Sr Director, Leadership Development.
* He/she will help drive functional excellence by providing enterprise-wide learning solutions that build leadership capability in the ISC organization and functional excellence for Legal globally.
* This position will work closely with the appropriate leaders in ISC including the Ops Council, at Corporate, in Legal and across all other functions to ensure learning needs are identified, appropriate learning solutions are in place and improved capability is achieved as a result.
* Success in this role will require the ability to find approaches to leadership development that work globally, across the enterprise and generate commitment in a highly-decentralized organization.
_Key activities include: _
* Act as Point of Contact for Leadership Development of ISC and Legal globally.
* Use a consultative approach to understand and design learning solutions that will meet client expectations.
* Work with business and functional leaders within client groups to define the learning strategy for building capability in the ISC and Legal functions.
* Conduct needs assessment to define development needs and compare with current solutions to identify any gaps or overlaps.
* Understand, analyze, and support the learning and leadership development solutions already in place. Improve and enhance these programs based on an analysis of cost, quality and return on expectations
* Recommend new development solutions as appropriate to fill identified gaps.
* Leverage and deploy enterprise curriculum to ISC and/or Legal, providing logistical and administrative oversight.
* Design, develop and deliver ISC leadership programs that position talent to deliver on key business initiatives, including the Plant Manager Development Program, ISC Development Program, SBG-specific Development Programs, Site Leader and other key programs.
* Review current inventory of ISC-related programs for synergies and global deployment opportunities.
* Conduct ongoing evaluation of programs/curricula and monitor according to Learning Scorecard metrics. Make recommendations for improvement based on metrics if required.
* Maintain supplier relationships including contracts, scheduling, quality and content assessment, feedback, upgrade and replacement.
* Leverage a global community across designated function(s) to identify common needs, opportunities for reuse, and gain buy-in.
* Ability to travel 20 to 40%.
_Basic Qualifications: _
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 12+ years of experience in providing and delivering a disciplined approach to learning solutions in a high-performing, large corporate organization
_Additional Qualifications: _
* Previous experience with program management of global leaning programs
* Proficient in adult learning and development theory as applied to business environment
* Demonstrated program management skills
* Proven track record in training/learning inside a global organization preferred
* Undergraduate degree in related field preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred
* Strong negotiation and relationship building skills preferred
* Experience working successfully in a virtual team and independently preferred
* Strong capability as a change agent
* Skills in change management and organizational development preferred
* Displays high level of confidence in working with very skilled and seasoned business leaders preferred
* Advanced degree in HR/OD preferred