Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A Director of Revenue manages, direct and oversees all aspects of revenue management. Exercise analytical, technical, and innovative powers to develop, recommend, and convey winning sales strategies for maximum revenue and yield penetration. Use technical expertise to oversee Reservations and Sales Management Systems.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Revenue, you are responsible for analyzing and presenting financial data that will help the Sales and Senior executive teams to make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general.
* Manage and lead the Team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide the Revenue department to achieve Team and organizational goals
* Provide valuable input into and guidance for the Sales team. Lead by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching.
* Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analyzed and new business opportunities are identified
* Gather and analyze statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimize risk
* Prepare a three-month market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for plan achievement
* Complete and analyze weekly and month-end reports
* Outline risks and opportunities relative to meeting rooms versus Guest room availability to present at weekly meetings
* Record and analyze all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both Guest rooms and Conference and Banquet (Conference and Banquet) meeting space
* Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks
* Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties
* Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Recruit, manage, train and develop the Revenue Team
What are we looking for?
A Director of Revenue serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
* Positive attitude and good communication skills
* Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
* Previous experience in a senior revenue role
* Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
* Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
* Expertise of hotel reservation systems, sales and catering management systems, and property management systems
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Knowledge of local market
* Knowledge of hospitality
* Knowledge of Spanish language
* Degree level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!