Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Develop high quality re-usable software for automotive embedded controllers in C. Ensure the quality of delivered software products, through accurate analysis of customer software requirements, and through robust software implementation. Demonstrate leadership in following established software development processes.
* Interface with Original Equipment Manufacturer customers to determine software requirements and support issue resolution.
* Interface with hardware engineers to understand the hardware design and its impact on software.
* Conduct software reviews and reviews of technical concepts.
* Work with a global and diverse team of engineers across multiple disciplines.
Minimum Requirements Include:
* Bachelors or Master degree in electronics or computer relevant experience.
* 4+ years of experience in Automotive Software Development.
* Good knowledge in Electronics, Embedded C/C++, Compilers, Developer environment.
* Experience working with any 8, 16, or 32 bit microcontroller.
* Experience with in-circuit debuggers.
* Experience with CAN, Ethernet or other communication protocols.
* Ability to solve technical problems independently with minimum customer interaction.
* Experience with ClearCase and/or SCM is a plus.
* Good knowledge on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
* Good Knowledge about Quality assurance and Software release procedures.
* Working experience of creating software builds for user environment testing.
* Overview on tools for Requirements management and Change management.
* Good software debugging skills.
* Experience using testing and application tools like Canalyzer, Canoe, INCA,etc
* Team player with good communication skills.
* Good oral and written English
* Experience with Agile methodologies.
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as python, perl, etc.
* Travel might be required.