Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
* Embedded Software Development: design, coding, configuration, test and documentation for Driver Assistance System products
* Requirement/Task implementation.
* SW maintenance and unit testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
* C programming experience (more than 3 yrs industry experience).
* Experience with microcontrollers (more than 3 yrs industry experience).
* I2C and SPI protocol (theoretical and practical knowledge of the protocols).
* Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: Basic user).
* Test abilities/Unit testing.
* Static code analysis (QAC/Misra).
* UDS protocol knowledge is required.
* Good debugging skills is required.
* Vehicle networking knowledge is required.
* Texas FPD Link Protocol knowledge is an advantage.
* Imager/ ISP control knowledge is an advantage.
* Problem solving skills.
* Team work and intercultural orientation.
* Good communication skills.
* Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
* Travel might be required.
* Candidate must be proficient in English level.