Descripción del puesto de trabajo
EBS CAO function directly managing a team of 20 that works in close coordination with business support units as Finance and Controller unit, at local and regional levels. He/she will be responsible of the P&L management and monitoring assuring EBS revenues and expenses are properly mapped at client, product and segment levels for the ICG, CCB and Citi business segments and clients.
The employee will be directly responsible of the budget and MYF forecast exercises coordination and the assurance of those numbers are correctly mapped in the different monitoring tools and in the scorecards.
In this position he/she will be responsible of providing all the necessary MIS to the clients, products and segments organization in order to clearly understand actual situation, trends and opportunities for improving the business revenues, market share, innovation and cross sell opportunities.
In this position, this person is assigned as responsible of coordination the building and maintenance of the EBS strategy.
The Chief Administration Officer (CAO) is the officer designated by the Business Head and the COO to ensure that all business drivers, balances, assets, transactions, revenues, expenses, etc, reflect the reality of the business
Management Information System (MIS) responsible owns the platforms and tools in order to integrate products information for the entire Mexico franchise across the different segments and channels covered to display business behavior and allow decisions are made based on Key Performance Indicators. S/he should coordinate planning efforts of all EBS products as connection with global, regional and local teams in order to be aligned with the Citi’s objectives.
**CAO roles & responsibilities
The Chief Administration Officer must be able to comply with the following Roles & Responsibilities as part of his/her functions.
Budgeting and Plan follow up
* Lead the Product Teams to generate their budget, aligned to Management expectations
* Coordinate Finance and MIS teams to give Product Team proper and sufficient information to generate their budget based on history and propose pipeline, revenue strategies, crossell and product innovation
* Mange with local and regional product teams to align objectives
* Coordinate with the local and regional finance teams that the Plan be adequately reflected in the system and meet the Bank's requirements
* Supervise with Product Teams the execution of the monthly estimates, to fulfill the organization requirements, and to align them with the reality of the business, considering macroeconomic environment
* Follow up on the objectives set out by each product, in terms of income, transactional volumes and expenses, and coordinate initiatives and strategies in case of any deviation or request from the organization of efficiencies and revenue growth
* Coordinate the monthly revenue and expense reporting to Bank's management and timely escalate any possible P&L impact
* Manage Technology and Operations budgets to align them with TTS needs
* Coordinate with Product and Business managements to align the expected volumes growths, to measure expenses impact generated in the different Bank products and channels
* Coordination with TTS Latam, to be aligned with area and organization needs to meet goals
**P &L Management
* Provides end to end responsibility for coordinating the senior executive team to assure the plans of products, P&L and budget/expenses are managed and fully aligned to multi segment / multi business goals established by local, regional and global management.
* Define, manage and assure the implementation of correct information mapping and reporting across clients, business segments, channels, products areas covered.
* Leads the facilitation and coordination of cross functional macro level topics within/across areas and with Senior Management (budget, expense, etc).
* It requires a professional knowledge of different products of the EBS area as well as client management and problem solving to understand processes, regulations and compliance required, to work with support business units across entire organization.
* Acts as the Business Coordinator point of contact on financial and information examinations.
* Assures the correct information is loaded in the different P&L management and monitoring tools locally, regionally and globally to assure the correct visibility and consistency.
* Coordination of the finance teams (GCB and ICG) for the expenses administration and correct distribution between the segments (ICG, CCB and SMEs)
* Administration with the product teams to analyze their financials to ensure the correct assumption of income and expenses
* Manage the balance sheet of each product, tracking the product high risk accounts to avoid P & L impacts
* Coordination of the comptroller team for the correct income and expenses allocations by product, client and segment
* Administration of the expenses by area, for approval or cancellation of expenses, and assure the alignment with the business strategy
* Support in developing strategies with product and sales teams to design processes that increase business with customers
* Coordination the design and monitoring of customer and product profitability programs
* Coordination with the region of the impacts on the P&L
~~· ~~Coordination in conjunction with Human Resources of the impact of vacancies, new hires and reprofiling ~~
* Responsible of the information generation for the issuance of regulatory reports
* Coordination of the report origination at client and sub product level for all the product management and segments (ICG, CCB and Citi business for the strategy development and business growth
* Manage of the Industry reports elaboration for the sales teams in order to understand better our clients and contribute to the business growth
* Coordinate the production of daily drivers reports (balances, assets, transactions etc), for the Products & Sales team by segment to manage the business and the Bank Balance sheet.
**Business Administration & Development
* Coordination with Premises of everything related to the administration of the buildings with EBS employees
* Administration of buildings maintenance and EBS employees relocations
* Coordination of IT support areas for the correct operation of the EBS
* The successful candidate require critical thinking, decision making skills and management abilities that grant a challenging atmosphere with high exposure to all franchise level.
* The role involves close interaction with the ICG CFO, Senior Management, Regional Product Heads, and Operations & Technology Heads
* At least 6+ years of experience in successfully managing control strategic programs
* Financial services industry experience required
* Relevant finance & strategic planning knowledge required
* Financial services industry experience required
* Transactional product structure and management
* Strong knowledge of EBS products and experience in transactional banking including businesses process management.
* Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
* Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
* Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills with key stakeholders and Senior Management
* Strategic and goal-oriented thinker
* Strong interpersonal skills – including teamwork and organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Fluent in English and Spanish
* Ability to foster co-operative and collaborative working **
* Strong communication abilities to serve as liaison between different groups within the Organization **
* Experience working with direct and indirect reports or teams
* Provide both verbal and written communications regarding training programs status, risks and issues to escalate to stakeholders and senior management
* Identify and monitor critical dependencies between training programs and recommend appropriate action
* Proactively mitigate, manage and escalate issues
* Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve business goals
* Ability to adapt the strategy and goals to market, industry and client needs changes.
- Product Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Day Job
- Yes, 25 % of the Time