Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Enterprise Networking Partner SBDM has as primary targets (1) to drive near term and long term Enterprise Networking funnel & revenue with a set of assigned Partners, and (2) develop the Enterprise Networking Partners Practices and Landscape in the assigned operation to reach an business goal. The Partner SBDMs is also responsible to align with Cisco’s end-to-end Enterprise Networking vision, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, customer needs and partner landscape.
This role requires continue participation on the definition of new solution requirements, partner enablement and development priorities, as well as new business models and GTM strategies based on feedback from partners, Enterprise Networking architecture team, and internal stakeholders as well as industry analysis.
* Be the go-to sales partner lead on ENTERPRISE NETWORKING in an architectural sales approach with the Account teams of the assigned Partners where ENTERPRISE NETWORKING opportunities are presented.
* Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with sales management for assigned Partners. Create and growth pipeline. Establish reference customers with the assigned partners.
* Understand, articulate and position both internally and externally Cisco's end-to-end ENTERPRISE NETWORKING. It is critical to position Cross Architectures Approach in all projects. Strong architectural sales and business development experience.
* Develop and cultivate strong relationships with key ENTERPRISE NETWORKING decision makers in the market.
* Engage assigned Partners on ENTERPRISE NETWORKING opportunities, while allowing the local account team to maintain overall ownership of the relationship with the account, and the overall account strategy.
* Demonstrate a strong appreciation of Enterprise Networking, and business needs in a customer’s organization. Use technical and business acumen to align business drivers to Cisco solutions.
* Demonstrates the necessary skills to negotiate & collaborate with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
* Establish a strong team selling approach with the assigned partners. Deliver business value to select opportunities for the account and Cisco account team.
* Mentor Partner AMs and RMs to make them more effective in selling ENTERPRISE NETWORKING solutions.
* Take a lead role with senior management, peers, partners, company and customers in progressing Cisco’s success in ENTERPRISE NETWORKING solutions.
* Self-sufficient during the entire sales cycle of a ENTERPRISE NETWORKING solution, including both technical and commercial aspects of our offering.
* Responsible to support the enablement and development of new ENTERPRISE NETWORKING partner to build the partner capacity & capabilities required to sustain the business growth in the assigned operation.
* Should be able to define together with the account team and partners the bidding structure and the intelligence needed around our ENTERPRISE NETWORKING solutions to provide wining proposals.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable successful sales and business development experience with 3+ years proven track record, in ENTERPRISE NETWORKING related products and solutions.
* Demonstrated leadership to create pipeline and drive revenue in the ENTERPRISE NETWORKING market directly
* Competitive product knowledge and experience required. Must have in-depth knowledge of competitors and the best sales strategies to compete against them.
* Cisco experience, product and end-to-end positioning.
* A solid understanding of budget responsibilities, forecasting, account and country planning in a channel environment, and be comfortable working autonomously and with focus.
* Must be proficient in team selling approach, comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify & qualify selling opportunities.
* Demonstrated success with managing strategic accounts with assigned partners - including sales strategy, opportunity discovery, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential.
* Strong experience in Channel Programs and partner practice development
* Strong relationship management skills with a genuine understanding of how to identify build and manage solid relationships with multiple key decisions makers within strategic accounts with partners.
* Must be comfortable communicating Cisco value-add proposition to diverse business executive levels.
* Excellent negotiation & Enterprise Networking skills
* Strong influencing skills to engage internal resources, including Marketing, BDMs, Cisco Services, Cisco Capital, and Partners.
* Excellent conflict resolution, negotiation and team building skills. Most have ability to establish clear objectives and direction.
* Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills. Demonstrate ability to manage professionally diverse employees through mentoring, coaching and skill development.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all management levels
* Ability to listen carefully and extract key issues
* Solid project management skills/experience
* Team player
* Clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and perseverance to make things happen
* Fluency in English and relevant local languages
* Bachelor's degree is required, Masters degree preferred
* Most have strong presentation skills and skills to present to executives using value driven approach