Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Marketing Manager for advertising creative testing, you will be responsible for crafting and aligning the ad-testing roadmap with marketing initiatives, testing new segmentation and creative match, and entering new channel and ad formats.
What You'll Do
- Create a testing calendar for channels to leverage and work with to prevent ad fatigue and ensure we are building new creative iterations to challenge top performers that laters up to Rider, Driver and Eats Marketing Experimentation roadmap
- Standardize ad experimentation process, KPI, and analysis
- Latam ad insight management - coordinate ad creative testing across performance channels and ensure foundation is considered during strategy sessions for campaign planning
- Assist in uncovering efficiencies for channel managers by finding areas of improvement within the current workflow and act as a project manager for the performance team
- Sync and align with global ad testing lead on test coordination and insight share outs
- Lead cross functional brainstorming and project manage to ideate new concepts, narratives, and iterate best performing ads
- Champion creative best practices and channel insights
- Track competitive landscape and monitor creative and messaging that is live within our channels
- Find and establish new incremental channels to reach audiences, through experimentation
- Analyze and consolidate data to present case as a viable new media channels for the region
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3 years of professional marketing or analytics experience
- At least one year of media buying experience
- Exceptional prioritization, documentation, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with stats foundation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, and analytics teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Heavy user of MSFT Excel with strong baseline to analyze big data sets
Bonus Points If
- Preferred experience in reporting and analyzing campaigns data
- SQL basic experience is preferred