Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 168480
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Deneia Cemin
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The Facilities Coordinator is directly responsible for developing strong business and customer relationships with SAP local leaders and employees. The FC works with facility management internal / external resources to maintain and enhance the physical workspaces and environment in his assigned portfolio. This portfolio includes Mexico City, Monterrey, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panamá and other smaller locations. Another critical aspect of the position is to maintain regular communications with the lines of business and proactively keeping the GRF team apprised of needs or issues. The position must be able to collaborate effectively and independently with various leadership and support teams both locally and with the other regional locations. Position requires self-management and constant interface with remote manager and colleagues. This position reports to the GRF Head of Latin America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to effectively manage facility services responsibilities performed by external 3rd party service providers (ie. Mailroom staff, Maintenance staff, facilities help desk, receptionists, landscapers, cleaning services, on site security service, etc)
- Issue, develop and maintain facilities and operation contracts and ensure that each adhere to SAP legal , insurance and liability requirements.
- Maintain facilities operation at the highest standards.
- Analyze root causes of facilities related problems and proposing cost effective permanent fixes
- As for the third party, ensure that all work is performed to the highest standards within the establish contract terms.
- Team and work with Latin’s project management team
- Develop and maintain Facilities related operational & expense budgets, keeping them with a <5% variance
- Keep proper record of spending and provide statistical information about office operations including office occupancy, other FM related metrics. Report past activities and upcoming events
- Control and approve invoices related to GRF activity. Support / provide client charge inquiries within GRF’s guidelines and local need
- Act as GRF Go-To Person for all related activity working closely with our internal customer
- In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for the Latin REFX data reporting, teaming with his other GRF colleagues in Latin and North, ensuring accuracy and timely submittal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Minimum of 5 years of customer service in the facilities management, maintenance or other related industry; or equivalent education may be substituted for experience
* Possess a basic knowledge of building maintenance, for example: HVAC, automation, life safety/fire protection systems, energy operations, and/or other trades
* Demonstrated ability to define and assess problems and implement solutions.
* Strong attention to detail, problem solving and time management
* Intermediate knowledge and the capability of developing proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
* Excellent communication ability and negotiation skills
* Experience with budget planning
* Target oriented, organized, inner driven and self-motivated person
* Candidate should be based in Mexico City
* Very strong ability and skills to teamwork with peers, colleagues and manager. Team work is a must.
* Fluent in English. Portuguese is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, technical procedures and procedure manuals
- Ability to embrace & envision change, make decisions, and drive activity to deliver results
- Excellent consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Facilities, ERP, SAP, HVAC, Cloud, Operations, Technology