Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Performs clerical accounting duties within a defined scope under heavy supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
- Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
- Supports basic customer inquiries, typically under supervision.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree preferred.
- typically 0+ years of work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic computation skills.
- Basic business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Basic database skills.
- Good communication skills.