Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Support BAP, Controllers and Legal Organization in US as to month-end processes, AOP development, cost tracking and allocation, tax and audit needs as well as ad-hoc FP&A Projects.
* Responsible for month end GL analysis, adjusting journal entries, accruals and reconciliations.
* Support FP&A during annual AOP development including developing forecasts, reviews and validations.
* Perform variance analysis, develop periodic forecasts, and validate invoices with vendors, wire payments and other activities as required by FP&A scope.
* Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting to internal and external customers (SBGs) for the Legal Function
* Support Legal Pass-through Process, maintain accounts and monthly reconciliations
* Co-ordinate and work towards standardization of Legal Finance processes within Corporate Legal Pass-through Process and across the SBG’s.
* Support BAP & Controllers Team through monthly processes and ad-hoc process improvements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Similar
* 2+ Year’s Experience in a Finance or Accounting Role
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Experience with SAP or Similar Accounting Software
* Advanced English communication skills both written and verbal
* US Visa preferred
* Understanding of financial systems and accounting principles
* Strong analytical skills and ability to gather information and apply conclusions
* Ability to develop reports and analyze large amounts of data from multiple source systems
* Organized and accuracy in work with a strong attention to detail
* Basic understanding of accounts payable practices and vendor invoice payments
* Independent, self-starter with a strong work ethic
* Ability to work in a team environment