Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Primary operational responsibility to ensure EFT transactions and check printing delivered and approved on time per service level commitments to the SBG’s, according to the payment terms.
* Supervision on run payments on legacy systems EFT/checks.
* Contribute other bank services, support on FX Operations and Investments
* Support and supervision all banking administration functions performed by staff to ensure the quality of service delivery and synergy with SBG Finance and other key stakeholders.
* Provide exceptional Customer Service and establish effective relationships with external suppliers and internal business customers such as Buyers, Managers, Controllers and Banks.
* Download of daily or monthly of electronic files
* Process Bank & ERP-Legacy system stop payments, void/re-issue checks.
* Collect metrics such as volume, issues, rejections, banking clarifications, etc.
* Contribute and achievement successful Internal Controls and Audit compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements
* High degree of discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy and ethics.
* Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Must be assertive, self-motivated, organized, team oriented, results oriented, handle change and conflict and able to work flexible hours.
* Must have the ability to drive change and collaborate with others, including virtual, global teams, to reach desired goals.
* Clear understanding of Corporate and Business Policies and Procedures
* Positive feedback from both internal and external Customers on customer satisfaction
* Excellent Problem Solving Skills
* Strong Organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
* Able to work under high level of pressure.
* Experience in filling and administrative tasks.