Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *137553
*Work Area: *Customer Service and Support
*Expected Travel: *0 - 10%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The focus of this position is to drive customer adoption and renewals for SAP HANA Cloud Platform for a defined set of customers. Since HCP is a subscription service with contracts that auto-renew, the primary task is to ensure that customers are successful with their adoption of HANA Cloud Platform so that we can avoid contract terminations and grow contract values.
To increase customer satisfaction, retention, renewals, references and upsells for HANA Cloud Platform customers by building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and helping customers maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
CEE is responsible for the day-to-day customer engagement from signature onwards for select set of HCP customers.
CEE acts as an expert coach to assist HCP customers through their lifecycle, including the initial development project, through expansion of use cases, to establishing HCP as the innovation platform for the enterprise.
CEE maintains a close working relationship with other colleagues and customer facing personnel necessary to support assigned accounts (e.g. AEs, GAD, Support, Deals Desk, CRE (if applicable), Services, Education, Ecosystem, and Support.
Drive Value Realization:
- Proactively engages customers post sale to ensure they get maximum value from SAP HCP solutions; facilitates customer engagement and adoption by utilizing workshops, best practices, VIP webinars, thought leadership, etc
- Build Account Relationship
- Develops trusting and deep relationship with multiple stake-holders, by establishing regular cadence of interactions (e.g., email, regular calls, JAM, Customer Relationship Reviews, etc.); maintains log of interactions
- Advocates for and becomes voice of customer within SAP; understands competitive threats and utilizes proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
- Improve customer satisfaction over baseline as defined by Net Promoter metrics and generate maximum number of reference customers
- *Retention: *
- Manage customer renewal, including full execution of the entire opportunity-to-win cycle (including CRM, pricing, rev req, legal, forecasting, etc.)
- Create and maintain a rolling four quarter view of territory:
- Analyze data on usage, surveys and all other forms of feedback to form comprehensive point of view on clients/territory
- Report on health & propensity to renew
- Works closely with administration and renewals to ensure renewal forecasts are executed on-time
- *Manage Reference - ability: *
- Drives customer references; pushes for reference stories across accounts
- Establishes success metrics agreed with the customer and documented in Executive Summary reports; tracks and addresses reference blockers for each account
- *Effective Communication Management: *
- Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
- Engage client early to understand big picture, proactively position value and assist with
- Relationship Management
- Promotes customer community by driving participation in customer events (VIP sessions, Reference Program, etc.)
- Works with marketing to ensure customer groups meetings take place frequently in the territory and are communicated to customers
- Upselling | Cross selling:
- Identify upsell potential: Give sales information about potential opportunity for license sales
- Identify cross-sell potential: Give sales information about potential opportunity to sell other products
* Expert business knowledge of the PaaS markets, including deep knowledge of SAPs offerings in market today. Hands-on development experience with HCP is a benefit.
* Customer Relationship skill, particularly in an account management, ‘farming’ sales experience.
* Competitive knowledge of PaaS solutions, such as BlueMix, Azure, and force.com.
* Experience with cloud solutions.
* Solution understanding of one or more SAP solution(s) in the area of SuccessFactors, Ariba, and SAP Business Suite/ S4HANA
* Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix and global environment.
* Ability to develop, lead, and work effectively in virtual teams.
* Strong Project Management skills.
* Proven effectiveness in building and scaling operational processes.
* Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed deadlines and a track record of achieving personal targets.
* Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, program management, and organizational skills.
* Willingness to travel (25% travel) and ability to adapt for unique business and cultural practices of each region/country.
* A self starter, with energy and drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Demonstrated background in solving issues of scale with out-of-the-box thinking.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * Cloud, ERP, Program Manager, CRM, SAP, Technology, Management