Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *131257
*Work Area: *Sales
*Expected Travel: *0 - 50%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary purpose of the Solution Sales Executive Expert is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Solution Sales Executive Expert must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Solution Sales Executive Expert is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The Solution Sales Executive Expert will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP's targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive Expert be adept at creating and nurturing senior executive relationships on their own, while positioning the SAP executive team. In that capacity:
* Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
* Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
* Works to uncover and run large sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
* Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
* Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
* Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
* Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- 8+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * Cloud, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Sales, Technology, Engineering