Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 171154
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Solution expert provides senior strategic sales cycle support on Product/LoB specific solutions
- In focused solution/LoB segments, responsible for demand generation, solution/LoB pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives resulting in increased solutions/LoB pipeline, revenue and in elevating SAP’s leadership position in a solution/LoB segment
- Leverages solutions expertise ensuring business critical & innovative results for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
- Articulates our competitive advantage for customers and prospects
- Responsible for delivery of outcomes
- Executes solution/LoB segment functional business plans integrating functional and financial objectives
- May represent SAP externally and internally on specific solution/LoB segment subject matters
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Area 1:
- Identification, development, and execution of targeted sales opportunities; act as key expert in SAP’s solutions/LoB portfolio and serve as a primary conduit between Solutions Management, Global and Regional LoB/ ISG and field sales organizations to oversee, influence and track the execution of key LoB /solution field sales priorities.
- Area 2:
- Lead and execute the GTM plans for the solution/ LoB; contribute and validate high-quality business plans which clearly articulate solution/ LoB strategy, GTM activities and key execution steps. This could include areas such as: enablement, launches, ramp-up, solution strategy and roll-in, pricing, investment cases, M&A, strategic partnering. Demonstrate the ability to provide a customer with a roadmap from their current IT environment to a Cloud environment
- Area 3:
- Assume a leadership role in devising solutions strategies in targeted sales cycles; drive solution/LoB credibility to influence the markets opinion of SAP’s solutions offerings. Devise comprehensive strategies to engage partners in areas such as business development, packaged solution development and solution/LoB cross-selling. Package tactical sales plays tailored to specific target segment and positioning – considering product lifecycle and adoption. Act as trusted advisor for customers; role model SAP’s values. Help customers become best run businesses in their industry.
- Provide standardized approaches for value based sales activities on focus solutions/LoB. Enable the field and support roll –out of new field training; conduct in class training for specific solutions/ Lobs
- and contribute to e-learning content. Provide on demand access for solution/LoB specific expertise; engage with customers on a case by case basis.
- Professional experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations and with a demonstrated expertise of at least one solution segment/LoB (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Consulting or Business Development roles)
- SAP product experience and/or 8-15 years prior relevant solutions/LoB experience. - Working knowledge of Cloud in the B2B environment
- Working knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks
- Viewed as solutions/LoB expert across SAP, capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
- Proven track record of success in the selected solution/ LoB area
- Customer facing experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
- Customer Focus
- Drive Simplicity
- Develop Amazing Talent
- Ensure Customer Success
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge Transfer Methodology
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Architecture, Cloud, ERP, Consulting, Developer, Engineering, Technology