Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 171924
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business"
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level
- Establish powerful relationships
- Be a strong contributor to the Virtual Account Team
- Strategic Selling (Leverage the portfolio)
- To Achieve Our Vision (Innovation)
- Implement business strategies to ensure customer success driving revenue targets for software and software related services.
- Participate in a team-selling environment working with one or more Account Executives (AEs) and/or Services Account Manager (SAMs), GAD’s on assigned accounts.
- 7 plus years direct quota carrying selling experience in the enterprise software and services industry. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and direct services sales. This can be variable by region.
- Background and experience in high ticket complex sales cycles. Value selling and solution selling experience and training. Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self Awareness (knowing yourself – your strengths & your weaknesses)
- None, solid experience in leading virtual teams
- English: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, SAP, Software Sales, Technology, Sales