Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
As a leader, you will help grow our base of partners by leading a team of strategic partner development managers and acceleration across the region. You will look at bringing innovation and creativity in your daily work to build a strong strategy for business development, improve partner performance and help the business thrive and grow in the future. In addition, in this role you will be a frequent speaker at industry events as well as frequently engaging with the C-Suite of many of our partners. Alignment with the key industry associations will be a critical part of this role. This is a complex role providing great challenges and opportunities for an individual with the right background and enthusiasm for transformation and growth. You will need the ability to work through a fast-changing environment and multi-task while also being strategic and executing on aggressive growth goals.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Lead a diverse team of Strategic Partner Development and Acceleration Managers in LATAM by supporting them in key C-level meetings, presentations, define high-level partner strategy, and allocate marketing, training and support resources for launch.
- Develop and own the Business Development Strategy for LATAM and execute on the same.
- Help develop the business plan for the new partners and provide them the necessary support to help them launch and succeed.
- Facilitate internal stakeholder management.
- Provide leadership on strategic initiatives including being an industry speaker and influencer.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of people management experience.
* Extensive business development experience in the region, including substantial CEO-level relationship, sales and/or business development/consulting.
* Proven track record of understanding of sales and business development processes and managing business development team members.
* Proven ownership of strategy and planning for complex businesses, with multiple examples of thought leadership and execution.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
* Excellent analytical, quantitative and organizational skills as well as proven capability in managing multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously.