Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
While the service is growing rapidly, we need an experienced digital communications professional to help build a premier CRM organization at Uber that brings the magic of Uber to every customer touchpoint.
In the role, you'll be the main connection point between global executive leadership and our millions of customers. You'll develop and lead our global digital communications strategy across email, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging and more. You'll develop a world-class team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, research, and engineering to define the technology, messaging, strategy, and data models needed for Uber to meet its growth targets.
What you'll do
- Build and lead a team of highly effective marketers across the world.
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program.
- Represent marketing's voice on key cross-departmental initiatives.
- Establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to executive leadership.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- At least 15 years of marketing/CRM experience (At least 5 years experience as a leader of a growing marketing organization).
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring large teams.
- Deep technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with CRM.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing interests with tact and diplomacy.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.