Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *132504
*Work Area: *Information Technology
*Expected Travel: *0 - 10%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world´s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking IT Business Services Senior Consultant.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HANA Enterprise Cloud organization is responsible for providing Cloud Hosted Infrastructure & Managed Services to our SAP Customers. The Customer Engagement Service Manager is a key member of the HANA Enterprise Cloud Services Delivery Team ensuring coordination and Customer Satisfaction throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Customer Relationship management, Coordinate service w/HEC Delivery Teams, Customer Communications (communication plan, support plan), Liaison to Service Delivery, Design & Architecture and Portfolio Team
- Language Skills, Spanish and/or Portuguese, native or fluent written and spoken, ability to conduct Business meetings with Customers in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Contract compliance and Risk management (project and business risks)
- Pipeline planning for potential projects or customer orders with assigned customers
- Contract Profitability / Margin Management & VSOE compliance
- SLA Management and Reporting, Service Reviews
- Triggers and provides Reporting (Operational, Financial, Customer)
- Project scheduling supported by Delivery Units, coordination of onboarding activities (Customer setup, migration incl. scheduling) and monitoring of delivery
- Evaluation of new customer requirements / change request management
- Identify / manage roll-in request for new services (-> portfolio team, Delivery Units)
- Scheduling and monitoring of customer specific changes (e.g. de-commissioning of systems)
- Customer and internal escalation management (procedure and general issues (complaints about SD Infrastructure Services)) *
- 7 – 10 years professional experience, out of which minimum 3 years in similar position
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
We place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy, and self-confidence
Language Skills, Spanish and/or Portuguese, native or fluent written and spoken, ability to conduct Business meetings with Customers in Spanish and/or Portuguese
Language Skills, English, fluent written and spoken, ability to conduct Business meetings with Customers in English
Good overview on the SAP Solution and Service PortfolioAbility to effectively communicate to multiple levels within the Customer, Partner and SAP organizations
Strong track record in managing client / customer engagements either in Sales / Pre-Sales or Consulting settings
Accustomed to working in an international / global virtual matrix organization
Well developed analytical and structuring skills
Perspective on current IT trends and their impact on business strategies
Strong communication and presentation skills
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * ERP, Service Manager, Consulting, SAP, Risk Management, Technology, Customer Service, Finance