Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The candidate selected will be part of the HR Global Services ELC Team in Guadalajara, Mexico, supporting Latin America as main responsibility.
In particular, he/she will provide HR customer service support to employees and managers, support managers on all HR related processes, and propose solutions to HR needs. He/she will also resolve employee HR support cases of moderate complexity, identify areas for process improvements, assist with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity, and assist with basic reporting needs and analyze survey and employee data.
The ideal candidate is bright and able to work in a fast moving and international environment, has strong attitude towards change, and is flexible and easy to adapt to a flexible though complex organization. The candidate also has abilities to interact in a matrix/international environment and is fluent in English and Spanish.
* Specializes in the support processes and engages in the beginning-to-end support process within a sub-region, country or function.
* Updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Supports employees via myHR cases and Workday.
* Preparation and coordination of correct documents to flow within the team.
* Identification of areas for process improvements and provide process solutions for non- standard, sub-process activities.
* Updates employee data (i.e. job changes, personal information, terminations, leave of absence, etc.). Extracts reports when requested.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
* First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
* Typically 1-3 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or HR.
* Good communications skills.
* Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Good customer orientation.
* Good coordination skills.
* Good knowledge of English and Spanish language in written and spoken is a must.