Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber.
We are looking for a Human Resources Director who will align business objectives with employees and management for our LatAm people operations. You are effectively a consultant to management on business issues, and a coach to managers and employees. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can pivot quickly in a complicated and fast-changing environment.
- A Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about all things People Ops. You are self-aware and well-spoken on the phone, video conferences, email and in-person. You’re respectful of the culture we’ve built and the work put in to get us this far.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our teams on the ground in addition to:
* Partner with your clients to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
* Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate.
* Be knowledgeable about our business.
* Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
* Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
* Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- A minimum of 15+years of relevant HR Business Partnering, ideally supporting revenue generating teams.
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development.
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR.
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence. Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.