Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The HRS Operations Specialist is an individual contributor role with the responsibility of managing multiple Tier 1 or HR administrative activities. This person will be supporting transitions and all the activities that bring along; process documentation, internal audits, achieving operations goal and accountability on team’s activities. This role will report directly to HRS Operations Team Leader.
* Ability to manage different processes and ensuring delivery and quality commitment
* Create and refine processes to achieve correct data and productivity
* Accountability to lead team’s activities
* Administrate sensitive information through data privacy is a must
* Data expert is required to ensure the implementation of the systems/tools are designed with data in mind; and is organized in such a way that it can be utilized appropriately
* Drive process and data efficiencies with technology solutions and innovations
* Maintain process documentation (Standard Operating Procedures)
* Conduct training for HR community and HRS organization
* Direct customers to proper delivery channels
* Customer focus
* Provide country specific input to global project teams, as needed
1 – 2 Yrs Experience in Office / Admin Environment (preferable) or Bachelors Degree / Or Relevant Professional Qualification.
Microsoft Office Experience