Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Para aplicar a esta vacante, debe ingresar a https://app.crossover.com/x/redirect/job/3267?utmmedium=JB&utm;campaign=Bar&utm;_source=Bumeran
BORN Group lives at the intersection of content and commerce. We are a 700+ person full service digital commerce agency delivering enterprise scale commerce solutions to fortune ranked companies across the globe. We have offices and presences in more than 10 countries around the world. We provide solutions integration for Hybris, SFCC, Magento, SAP, Big Commerce, Shopify Plus and more Commerce platforms.
Learn more at www.borngroup.com
Crossover is partnering with Born Group to hire and manage top global talent and will help you along the application process.
* Requirement gathering, analysis and implementation of technical solutions
* Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and customisations
* Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
* Overseeing upgrades and releases
* Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues
* Promoting best practices in Java and Hybris
* Spring (MVC, IOC)
* Eclipse, Ant/Maven
* Version control (SVN, GIT)
* Continuous Integration
* Relational database (SQL, MySQL)
* Web Services (SOAP, REST)
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Broad understanding of e-commerce websites and has proficient overall product knowledge.
* Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
* Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week