Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This role is in Supplier Process (Accounts Payable- Invoice Preparation) in a
fast paced, high volume SSC environment that processes 300K in invoices
annually. The position is responsible for preparing and processing invoices
with a high degree of efficiency and quality for Eaton Latin American business
A. Perform data entry by analyzing each transaction to determine specific
B. Monitors and analyzes volumes by product group (volumes pending entry).
C. Reviews and monitors individual workload.
D. Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance.
E. Gathers data for potential process improvements.
F. Trains team member(s) on primary functions/processes of data entry.
G. Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external.
Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
H. Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy,
Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
I. Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from
management or company.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
* No relocation provided; candidate must reside within 50 miles of SSC location.
* Ability to work in the Mexico without Company sponsorship.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Bookkeeping and/or accounts payable experience.
* Need Oracle Accounts Payable knowledge.
* Basic data entry skills
* Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
* Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
* Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
* Adaptable to change.
* Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.