Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- ### Descripción
The Customer Service Center (CSC) is responsible for our end users first level support for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, access administration, remote support, SAP printers, and overall client support. As part of the CSC it’s vital that we provide an excellent customer service experience every time as we are the first line of support for our customers.
Position requested: On Site Technicians (OST) are employees based at multiple customer sites. Their responsibilities include assisting customers with hardware issues and are our hands-on support for tasks that are defined in the contract for each specific customer
* Troubleshoot 1st ans 2nd level tasks: MS Windows, MS Office, Active Directory user administration, general Clientsupport, printingsupport, local networksupport, Mobile Device Management ,VPN, Sharepoint, Exchange, Citrix, Data Restores and SAP account administration
* Single Point of Contact to all FIT Customers
* Accept, process, solve and respond to customer requests and incidents (per mail, phone, alarm or Self Service)
* Documentation of all incoming requests and incidents in a ticket system
* Create, manage, update and utilize Work Instructions, Knowledgebase entries, How-Tos and other documented knowledge to resolve customer issues or service requests
* Remote Support for Customers
* Ensure a great customer satisfaction is delivered on each tickey, call or email.
* Follow the global standards scripts for call, ticket & email handling.
* Resolve the incidents marked as Service Desk Resolvable
* English conversational level-Advanced
What we offer
* Competitive salary,
* Working in a well-established and ambitious company.
* Personal development opportunities.
* Great work environment.
* Fecha de contratación: 09/12/2017
* Cantidad de vacantes: 1
- Educación mínima: Educación superior - Licenciatura
- Años de experiencia: 3
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: entre 27 y 40 años
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No