Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Ensure Production Research meets global standards for data management according to established protocols, at the same time to identify trends and opportunities for research focusing throughout data analytics.
- As season progresses, capture incoming data from trials and experiments in a continuous flow to identify sources of variation and make corrections on a timely manner, without waiting at the end of season.
- In coordination to data manager in NA prepare producibility data templates in preparation for hybrid advancements whether in early development stage or precommercial materials near advancement to commercial stage.
- Maintain production research and commercial production databases updated all times, as key factors for anticipated planning in different areas of the organization.
- Develop automated tools, able to deliver production recommendations for crop placement, yield assignment and planting instructions in a fast and efficient way, eliminating common rework in existing systems.
- Support PR on defining experimental designs that best fit research purposes per study objective.
- Throughout data analytics, help LAN stakeholders to identify tendencies translating them into opportunities for process improvement.
Education, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Bachelors Degree (Higher degree preferably)
- Statistician or similar discipline
- Laboral Experience.: 3 years
- Experience areas: Data manage systems, Jump, R System, etc.
- English: 90%