Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Power Power Conversion
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure. Includes craft & non craft labour as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities.
* Facilitate order management
* process order intake, input into internal systems.
* Connect to customer portals and systems.
* May support forecasting, billing and collection activities.
* Key contact for customer inquiries.
* Work with operations to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
* May also engage in sales activities for assigned customers.
* Major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
* Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
* Works together with people from the business unit.
* Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
* Targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
* Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Green Belt certified