Descripción del puesto de trabajo
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Buy Desk operations involve ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes (Vendor onboarding, Requisition and PO creation, delivery & confirmation and Invoice holds resolution) within given metrics & SLA that are centered on efficiency and the end user’s satisfaction. The Buy Desk team leader will be responsible of the performance and execution of these tasks through team.
* Ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes (VendorManagement, Req/PO creation & delivery, PO Fulfillment & receiving, AP resolution)
* Hire, train & lead a team to perform transactional procurement activities
* Ensure all process standards are properly documented in the Standard Operating Procedureand drive program compliance to the SOPs.
* Provide career development and attrition management for the team
* Responsible for handling indirect sourcing requests and initiatives across the businessesand/or regions supporting all stakeholders and functions.
* Meet or exceed all SLA’s with the outmost integrity and in compliance to SOPs and GEpolicies.
* Handle customers’ escalations, and provide them with the necessary support
* Drive continuous improvement and productivity opportunities on the transactional procurementprocess to deliver cost out/capacity goals
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in procurement or operations experience in an multinationalenvironment
* Strong oral and written communication skills (Spanish, English)
* Demonstrated team leadership experience
* Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Quality focused to manage standard models, as well as outliers for unique/required variation
* Controllership and compliance mind-set (transactional and process integrity)
* Excellent time management, prioritization skills