Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Sales Engineer or Account Manager is responsible for the Sales budget of the assigned territory, and execution to meet assigned objectives.In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. You will be the GE's commercial representative for its GE Lighting business for Industrial Lighting products.
Main responsibility is for Roadway Segment as needed ( Municipalities, new constructions, energy saving projects, etc.) Among others, the main goals and objectives are:
* Provide for sales to prospects and customers for assigned territory through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the customer's strengths as supplemented by GE's products and services.
* Build customer relationships with the assigned customer for sales
* Support the assigned customer in sales activities and provide assistance to the customer in identifying new opportunities
* Coordinate activities and establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
* Negotiate contracts as required. Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
* Work with Marketing to develop project specific sales strategies for assigned customers
* Make recommendations for continued growth
* Senior Executive with at least 10 years of proven account management experience promoting technological solutions based on customer needs.
* Proven experience in managing direct business relations with high executives (C-Level) both as end users or business partners.
* Excellent listening and negotiation skills.
* Solid team work abilities, and a strict alignment to corporate compliance rules.
* Proven experience and understanding of the government acquisition process in Mexico.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to design and deliver high impact commercial presentations.
* It is ideal to have experience working both with the financial (P&L, cost models, cash flow, etc.), and legal aspects (NDA, MOU, Contracts) of a project.
* A good level of the English language (written and spoken) is required.
* Solid experience in sales specific role
* Experience selling to government segments
* Familiarity with contract terms and conditions
* Experience within the Roadway Market
* Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities/deals at a time
* Demonstrated clear thinking with effective communication at all levels
* Strong influencing skills and works well with other
* Experience with Lighting Design Software (AGI32, Dialux or similar)
* Value selling skills (ROI, Value Proposal, Commercial presentations, etc.)