Descripción del puesto de trabajo
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
The intern will provide support to Manufacturing and Operational functions in develop Lean & Improvement initiatives starting from 5S, Kaizen and Visual Management.
* Leadership on 5s and Kaizen initiatives.
* Map and analyze processes for the 4 manufacturing lines to identify opportunity areas on non-value-added activities using Value Stream Mapping tool.
* Work on projects to make those processes efficient using Lean Manufacturing techniques.
* Bring new ideas and positive support to the current processes.
* Assist Process Owners on taking times of machining’s to reduce variances.
* Coursing a degree (Engineering related).
* At least 1 year to graduate.
* Proactive, Committed, and with initiative.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Basic knowledge on Lean Manufacturing Tools.
* Intermediate Excel and Power Point skills.