Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We’re disrupting the transportation and logistics space and keep growing in Latin America! We are currently searching for a Transactions Counsel to join the LatAm Legal Team. You will report to the Legal Director for LatAm and be based at Uber’s Mexico City office. Do you want to bring your expertise to Uber? Take on what might be the best job you’ll ever have? Read on…
The Legal Counsel Transactions Latin America, based in Mexico City, Mexico, will be responsible for providing legal advice to the organization in a wide variety of transactional matters, focused on Mexico.
The Legal Counsel will draft, review and negotiate different contracts, including, but no limited to, commercial agreements, strategic relationships, licensing agreements, marketing and promotional agreements, and other different strategic documents, for Mexico and other Latin America´s sub-regions.
This position would work closely with the Operations, Business Development, Marketing, Product and Growth teams on different transactional matters in Mexico and Latin America, and supporting product development and launches within the Latin America Region.
Qualifications** & Skills**
- Position requires a Law Bachelor’s Degree. A Master’s in Law or a MBA is desirable.
- 3-6 years’ experience as an attorney within a recognized legal firm, multinational company, or private equity firm.
- Legal Drafting, Commercial and Corporate Law, Strong Negotiation Skills, Leadership, Organizational Agility, Knowledge of the Organization, Service Excellence, Risk Management, Confidentiality, Relationship Management, Collaborating Globally, Dealing with Law Firms, Outstanding Communication Skills, Exceptional Ethics and Judgement.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets, and are reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Work with other sharp, motivated, passionate entrepreneurs in a fun office environment.