Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Power Industrial Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Maintain balances between import / export operations in order to be in compliance with US / MX customs requirements.
* Perform the plant reconciliation of IMMEX balances with Global Operations team
* Follow up with Engineering, Materials, Customs, R&R groups on root causes and corrective actions for the balances
* Monthly presentation of balances & corrective actions to Senior Staff
* Engineering or bachelor in Logistics / Customs / International business
* English level 70%-85%
* 1-2 year’s experience in Maquiladora/Textil factory environment