Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Transportation Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
NPI's introduction derivative from Erie Transfer including Team Center & PPAP developments for every new product.
* New Product Introduction.
* BOM analysis.
* Team Center manipulation.
* Control Plan development.
* Manufacturing Instruction.
* On floor assembly of new products.
* Manufacturing administrative functions.
* English required (minimum 80%).
* Full time availability.
* 2D and 3D drafting.
* GD&T knowledge.
* Very proactive.
* Problem solution.
* Autocad and 3D software knowledge.